Sunday, May 2

My gaming-budget this year

Darn... it's only May (and beginning of May at that), but it seems my gaming purchases for this year are already planned. It has been an interesting year so far, and there are a number of games that will get my hard earned money (and some already has).


Games and game-books already purchased are
  • Wild Talents 2nd edition + Wild Talents Essential Edition
  • the Day after Ragnarok
  • Reign Enchiridion
  • add to that a small number of PDF's to the Gumshoe-system and savage worlds (mostly)
In addition to that
  • I've preordered Icons! (the new super-hero game by Steve Kenson)
  • I will preorder the Dresden Files
  • Purchase Legends of Anglerre as soon as possible.
It seems like my new systems of choice are the ORE-system and various Fate-incarnations. So far, I consider them elegant, nice and modern systems that are open to swift and easy playing, without to much preparation time, at the same time as they cover a lot of ground/ areas. 

No comments: