Friday, June 11

Make Your Own Condition Markers Effect Markers Out of Paper Clips - RPGnet Forums

I found this very clever tip on a thread on rpg.net. I can see heaps of uses for that..

Make Your Own Condition Markers Effect Markers Out of Paper Clips - RPGnet Forums: "Just wanted to share something I made for use with my dnd/pathfinder game. There pretty easy to make. (instructions on my website) but all you do is use an acrylic rod to bend jumbo sized paper clips (which are coated in a vinyl sheath in various colors) to form a nice kink free circle and with a bit of hot glue you've got yourself a circle of wire, which you can use for condition markers in 4.0 or other types of markers for figures. They're a little larger than 1in bases but you can make them any size really. They also don't 'raise' up your character like the colored magnets do."

Note: The image isn't mine, but linked from rpg.net, and belongs to the poster of the idea.

No comments: