Thursday, May 15

DnD4 Countdown 22 - First official item in my hands


Today when I got home I saw a letter from RPGA. Opening it, I saw a couple of reward cards from RPGA. Nothing special about that, it's not the first time I've recieved reward cards. However, when I looked closer at them I saw that they had the new D&D logo. The text on the cards also reflected this, dealing with at-will powers and suchlike.

So, I have recieved my first items that are part of the 4th edition. Nothing revolutionary, but cool nevertheless.

In addition to this, a renewed and expanded pre-vis PHB has been published on dnd4.com. With this it seems that it should be possible to build a simple character. With that in mind, I'll take a look at that and try to make one of my Hall-of-Fame-characters using what there is of the 4th ed rules. The character of choice will be the half-elven ranger Rahnasto.

No comments: